Two new studies drain the juice out of Biden’s Electric Vehicle Schtick

America is all about the environment. The Green New Deal is the only option for the “climate-change” obsessive. Joe Biden, Democrats and others continue to talk about electric cars (EVs) in America. Americans are still outraged at Biden’s skyrocketing gasoline prices.

Now two recent studies show that Biden, and all Democrats , are full of who either don’t understand what they’re discussing, lie, or both. Yes, that’s right. Both of these possibilities are “shocking” [eyeroll emoji

Based on two separate studies by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) as well as the J.D. The environment is worse than that of gas-powered cars, while electric power , vehicles and hybrids have higher quality than those powered by gas.

Finally, the NBER reveals the Democrat ploy that EVs have a better environmental impact.

By measuring the environmental externalities of driving electric vehicles and comparing them to similar gasoline vehicles and the subsidies they receive, as well as taxes and fees on gasoline and electric miles, researchers discovered that electric vehicles have a lower environmental impact than comparable gasoline vehicles. However, vehicles outside of metropolitan areas are more likely to generate a positive environmental benefit of about 0.5 cents per kilometer.

Researchers pointed out specifically that even though electric vehicles are considered “zero emission vehicles” by the regulators, they still emit emissions. The electricity consumption increases by charging an electric vehicle. Renewal resources supply only 20 percent of the country’s electricity needs. The remaining 80 percent were generated by fossil fuels such as coal and natural gas, despite billions of dollars in green subsidies.

The American Economic Review summed it up nicely:

The comparison of a gasoline and electric vehicle is one that involves using gasoline, or some combination of natural gas and coal to power the engine.

Joe? Coal, Joe. You know how much you hate coal, man. What about electric vehicles? Via Bloomberg:

The link is graphite. It’s a crucial component of batteries in Tesla’s Model S and Toyota’s plug in Prius as well as electronic gadgets such as iPhones.

It’s mainly mined in China, where graphite contamination has polluted air and water, caused crop damage, and raised concerns about health.

Now, the Chinese authorities have shut down a number of graphite processors and mines to conserve air, even though global demand is growing for the product.

This does not look good, Joe. Have you ever thought about the reliability of EVs, which are much more expensive than gasoline-powered vehicles?

See also  House passes $839 billion defense policy bill with Republican-backed budget boost intact

J.D.

J.D.

Owners of electric or hybrid vehicles cite more problems than do owners of gas-powered vehicles. The latter vehicles average 175 problems per 100 vehicles (PP100), hybrids average 239 PP100, and battery-powered cars — excluding Tesla models — average 240 PP100. Tesla models average 226 PP100. Given the average cost of an electric car is roughly $60,000, about $20,000 more than the cost of a gas-powered car, it seems owners of EVs didn’t get the value they deserve.

“Eligible EV owners didn’t receive the value that they deserve.”

It’s not about you or your wallet, folks. See “Biden gas price.” Don’t be greedy. It is all about climate change, the “existential danger to humanity.” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez’s absurd Green New Deal can “avert” it. deal. Electric vehicles are an essential part of this “deal.”

Sacrifice. Even more so than you already are [sarcasm], you selfish capitalists.

Related on RedState:

WH Gets Nailed Big Time for Biden’s Hypocrisy on Electric Vehicles

AOC Demonstrates a Callous Misunderstanding of Her Green New Deal in Tweets About Texas

Another Day, Another Clean-up on Aisle 46: Biden Drops a Whopper on Renewable Energy

Read More

See also  Tokyo Giant Shinzo Abe (1954-2022).
Previous post VIP Gold Chat: Future of a Biden Presidency
Next post Exercisive emails help to further cast doubt on Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony